Cost of programme: R24,500 (VAT inclusive)
Minimum credits: 120
Duration of programme: One year
- 20% deposit of the total tuition fee must be paid before registration.
- Thereafter, a late registration fee will be charged.
- The initial payment must then be followed by quarterly payments of 20% of the total value of the programme.
- These payments are due before end of term.
- Thereafter, interest will be charged for balance owed beyond three months.
You are good at dotting the i’s and crossing t’s. Every organisation needs people who are good at administration. You are the backbone of any successful organisation.
With this programme, you will develop day-to-day administration skills and general operational competencies. The programme helps you to meet the standards of service excellence required for administration.
Furthermore, this programme is a stepping stone to bigger things. After finishing this programme, you will get insight into the areas of reception, executive administration, financial services and banking, legal administration and human resources.
It is assumed that a candidate has the necessary skills at this level:
- Communication at NQF Level 2
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2.
On achieving this qualification, the learner will be able to:
- Gather and report information
- Plan, monitor and control and information system
- Maintain booking systems
- Participate in meetings and process documents and communications related thereto
- Utilise technology to produce information
- Plan and conduct basic research in an office environment
- Coordinate meetings, minor events and travel arrangements
- Set personal goals
- Function in a team and overall business environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of employment relations.
The curriculum for this programme is as follows:
- Communication skills
- Business writing
- HR skills
- Customer service
- Administration skills
- Organisational skills
- Numeracy and research skills
- IT skills
- General business skills.
- More details to follow.