Cost of programme: R12,500 (VAT inclusive)
Minimum credits: 120
Duration of programme: 12-18 months
- 20% deposit of the total tuition fee must be paid before registration.
- Thereafter, a late registration fee will be charged.
- The initial payment must then be followed by quarterly payments of 20% of the total value of the programme.
- These payments are due before end of term.
- Thereafter, interest will be charged for balance owed beyond three months.
You are known for creating stand-out shiny spaces. Now it is time for a career and the best place for you is in the hygiene & cleaning services industry.
This SETA-accredited qualification will help you take the first steps to honing your understanding of quality service and professionalism in a cleaning services environment.
Once you complete this programme, you would have gained an improved knowledge of hygiene, be able to implement best practice cleaning methods and have a better understanding of the industry.
You will also have an improved understanding of the code of ethics that includes the application of viable and sustainable environmental management practices. You will learn about the consistent quality and safety standards.
Importantly, if you are an aspirant entrepreneur, this qualification provides opportunities for you to enter the formalised cleaning industry and stimulate the economy.
This Level 1 programme will help those who wish to find gainful employment in the cleaning industry.
It is assumed that the individual has the following skills:
- Mathematical Literacy at Level 1 to the value of 16 credits
- Communication at Level 1 to the value of 23 credits.
On completion of this qualification, the graduate will be able to:
- Develop plans to achieve defined objectives
- Organise resources in accordance with a developed plan
- Lead a team to work co-operatively to achieve objectives
- Monitor performance to ensure compliance to a plan
- Make decisions based on a code of ethics.
The curriculum of this qualification is as follows:
Skills programme 1: Personal preparation
Skills programme 2: Working in teams
Skills programme 3: Cleaning the workplace
Skills programme 4: Workplace safety.
- More details to follow.