Cost of programme: R16,000 (VAT inclusive)
Minimum credits: 138
Duration of programme: One year
- 20% deposit of the total tuition fee must be paid before registration.
- Thereafter, a late registration fee will be charged.
- The initial payment must then be followed by quarterly payments of 20% of the total value of the programme.
- These payments are due before end of term.
- Thereafter, interest will be charged for balance owed beyond three months.
If you dreaming of starting your own business or are already running your company, then this is the programme that will help you get the right skills and get your venture on the road.
The programme equips you with basic technical, business managerial and personal skills and strategies to help you succeed in building your first business. You will also develop a sound foundation for applying these skills and knowledge to explore a diverse range of entrepreneurial opportunities.
It is assumed that a candidate has the necessary skills at this level:
– Communication at NQF Level 1
– Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 1.
On completion of this qualification, the graduate will be able to:
- Use basic mathematics to fulfil your new venture’s functions effectively
- Apply basic communication skills in the new venture creation context
- Determine market requirements and manage the marketing and selling processes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the sector/industry in which your business operates
- Determine your financial requirements and manage the financial resources of a new venture
- Manage business operations.
The curriculum of this programme is as follows:
- People in my business
- Business ethics and communication
- Business finances
- Business operations
- Entrepreneurial ideas
- Business marketing and equipment.