Cost of programme: R30,000 (VAT inclusive)
Minimum credits: 136
Duration of programme: One year
- 20% deposit of the total tuition fee must be paid before registration.
- Thereafter, a late registration fee will be charged.
- The initial payment must then be followed by quarterly payments of 20% of the total value of the programme.
- These payments are due before end of term.
- Thereafter, interest will be charged for balance owed beyond three months.
A project manager is one of the most versatile skills in business. It’s demanding. It’s high pressure. And every business needs skilled people with these skills. If this sounds like your perfect position, then this programme is for you.
This qualification is ideal for junior managers of small organisations or business units in medium and large organisations or those aspiring to these positions.
A wide variety of junior managers like team leaders, supervisors, foremen and section heads need these much-needed skills.
This programme is intended for you if you have prior work experience or an NQF Level 3 qualification in project management or business administration or equivalent.
It is assumed that a candidate has the necessary skills at this level:
- Communication at NQF Level 3 or equivalent
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3 or equivalent
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3 or equivalent.
On completion of this qualification, the learner will be able to:
- Work with others to undertake or support the project management activities
- Assist the project manager and/or project team by contributing and participating in planning, execution and control activities
- Provide support to the administration of a project.
The curriculum of this qualification is as follows:
Skills programme 1: Project management fundamentals
Skills programme 2: Starting a new project
Skills programme 3: Project support
Skills programme 4: Project assistance
Skills programme 5: Project management and evaluation.
- More details to follow.